Kenco Coffee

I, like many people find it really hard to motivate myself in the morning without my daily Kenco Coffee fix. I’ve tried various brands of other coffee but none seem to hit the spot like Kenco Coffee.

Fortunately for me, we have just had a new Kenco Coffee Machine brought into the office which stocks not just coffee but other products as well in a range known as Kenco Singles. These are just superb as many people have a different preference when it comes to a hot beverage. Some like tea, other like hot chocolate some like light coffee where as other like strong coffee (strong for me every time)! The Kenco Singles range also includes espresso, cappuccinos, black coffee and even peppermint tea, the list goes on and on.

I used to be someone that didn’t leave the house before I had two coffees in the morning but these days I am more inclined to get to work a little bit early and enjoy a nice strong Columbian Coffee before the work load begins.

Comments

Popular Posts