Annick Goutal Perfume


When looking for a new perfume that I could buy for my mother I came across Annik Goutal and her beautiful, sophisticated collection of perfume. Upon this discovery I’ve come across many of her different fragrances, which are both for men and women. These fragrances offer originality, creativity, and a stunning scent which can capture the wearer in old memories, and scents.

Upon reading reviews of the fragrances I came across Annick Goutal’s Le Muguet, An original fragrance which offers the wearer a natural and inspiring scent. La Muguet is the scent of freshness of the first day of flowering in the vallies.The high notes are honey touched infused with spices, eventually moving on to a lower note of sweet jasmine and honey. This perfume is presented in a perfect crafted glass vessel entwined with ribbon and gold labelling creating a precious tactile ornament. This is a beautiful gift for any special female in your life.

Comments

Popular Posts